OPEN CYCLE U.P. レビュー
OPEN CYCLE U.P. Gravel Plus フレームレビュー (レビューのリンクをクリックしてください)
- GCN picks OPEN U.P. as one of 5 things that could be the future of cycling
- Cyclist Magazine says "Open has seemingly sprung light years ahead, fully realising the potential of modern tyre, wheel and frame technology."
- Peloton says: “The U.P. doesn’t just accept these different [wheel/tire] standards - each feels native.”
- Slightly tongue-in-cheek review from La Velocita
- Outside Magazine says "The UP finally fulfills the promise of mixed-surface bikes, and we hope that other manufacturers will take note"
- It’s “new bike day” for La Chasse Sans Fin
- Design & Innovation Award 2016: Gold Award OPEN U.P.
- Rapha: Behind OPEN's new U.P. bike (South Africa ride & photo shoot)
- GearJunkie says "the U.P. has unrivaled versatility in the current gravel marketplace.”
- OPEN U.P. makes the top-5 gravel bikes for 2016 at BikeRadar
- The OPEN U.P. got 1st in Outside Magazine's Top-10 cycling products for 2015! Incredible. Very humbling.
- Global Cycling Network GCN says: "We’re not sure that we've seen a bike as versatile as the Open Cycle…"
- U.P. makes Gear Patrol's 100 best new products list, one of only two dropbar bikes
- Chainlink’s favorite bike at Interbike
- gravelcyclist.com swings by for a visit at Interbike
- road.cc: Open U.P. - Eurobike first ride review
- The Radavist looks at the OPEN U.P.
- Cycleboredom's Bike of the Week: OPEN U.P. (Unbeaten Path) Gravel Bike
- Bike Radar: Open Cycle U.P. — first look at unique gravel race bike
- OPEN U.P. makes the “best products at SeaOtter" list at Gear Junkie
- road.cc: Open Cycle unveil Unbeaten Path gravel bike
- capovelo.com: OPEN Cycle launches U.P. GravelPlus Frameset
- velonews: Sea Otter tech, day three: Open gravel bike, Birzman, and more
- bikerumour.com: SOC15 - Open Cycles gets closer to the road with Unbeaten Path gravel bike
- CYCLOCROSS Magazine: “Open UP” with the 2015 Sea Otter Day One Roundup
- Roadbike: Test - Das Rennrad der Zukunft?
- Ride Highlights: Best of Bike-News 2015
- TOUR Magazin: “Meine hohen Erwartungen an das Rad würde noch übertroffen”, “Ein erstaunliches Rad”
- Vélochannel dit: Une excellente machine à tout faire pour découvrir de nouveaux horizons, à condition de vouloir le faire à vitesse grand V car le U.P. n’est pas trop prévu pour se promener gentiment.
- velovert.com - Open : route ou VTT ?