2016年には、Open Cycleを日本に持ち込み、お客様に大好評です。この自転車会社は、ジェラード・フルーメン（元セルベロの創設者）とアンディ・ケスラー（元BMCのCEO）によって設立されました。彼らは、数種類の高品質フレームのみを作り、小さな会社であり続けることにこだわっています。私は自分のAURUMとRitteのロードバイクが大好きですが、OPEN UPは道が砂利や土、またはシングルトラックに変わると本当に楽しいです。
Obviously you are here to learn what CYCISM is. That's easy, CYCLISM is a small but growing Japanese company dedicated to bringing unique imported cycling brands to Japan that are well-designed, fun, stylish, and above all high-quality.
We want our customers to feel amazing when they use the products CYCLISM sells, and we want them to return. We do not care if a brand is large and well-known, or small and just getting a start. If you are a brand owner and looking to enter the Japanese market, please contact us. We'll be happy to speak with you.
MAAP cycling wear. Wow. Beautiful premium cycling wear designed in Melbourne that is dedicated to creating kit with amazing materials and fit. We love this brand. Their collaborations with other brands such as 100% sunglasses and Unimatic are amazing.
We are the Japanese distributor for Fingerscrossed socks and premium accessories. A German brand that is unique, has great design sense and high quality items. Highly recommended both on and off the bike.
In 2016, we brought Open Cycle to Japan, and our customers love this bike. This bicycle company was founded by Gerard Vroomen (former founder of Cervelo) and Andy Kessler (former CEO of BMC). They only make a few very styles of high-quality frames, and fight to stay a small company. I love my AURUM and Ritte road bikes, but the OPEN UP is so much fun when the road turns to gravel or dirt...or single track.
Other beautiful brands we carry are Nimbl shoes from Italy, AURUM road and gravel bikes from Spain, Burgh bar tape from New Zealand, POW BAR - the nutritious organic vegan bar from Japan, and more.
- 100% guarantee on our product quality.
- Easy Returns.
- Free Shipping over 15,000 yen.
- Fast shipping on all in stock items.
- Contact us by phone at +81 50 3196 5670 (voice mail to our support), or email us at email@example.com.
Nothing makes us happier than to receive comments from our customers:
- One of our favorite emails from a customer said: "It's a lot fun to look through all the unique items! So many great choices!"
- And, "MAAP's design is fresh and modern, it's what's coming in cycling fashion and quality, and they are at the top."
- "CYCLISM has made a niche in Japan with the brands they carry. That's a good thing!"
- 'CYCLISM knows how to pick fantastic brands. Thrilled with the several items I have purchased. The customer service is spot-on as well.'
I moved to Japan from the USA in 1999 and founded CYCLISM in 2009 simply because I was passionate about cycling and wanted to do what I loved. I also noticed there was a need for premium imported cycling brands in Japan, and a very much a need for someone in Japan that knows the cycling market and can bridge the communication and cultural barriers. I`ve been doing this for many years now and still love it.
P.S. A quote to live by, "Buy Less and Spend More...on quality items you love."
Thanks for visiting our store. We're glad you're here!